Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.08.2014

Well, this is nice!

After finally pulling the trigger(like 6 weeks ago!) on buying a new router, our wireless in the house finally got bad enough(could not go more than half-an-hour without timing out of whatever I was trying to do)...and it was really starting to peeve off my wife as she indulged her love of British Television series.  With football season approaching, I finally took the new router out of its box, and swapped it out.

What an amazing difference.   For a while, my computer had been turning into such a dog, I was worried the problem might be the computer, and not the Wi-Fi.

I shouldn't have been worried.  It's like a whole new world with the new router...24 straight hours of internet connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment