Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.11.2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world got a lot less funny today with news that Robin Williams has passed away in a possible suicide. 

I mean...Robin Williams.  Being born in the mid-70s, Robin Williams has been in my wheel house for as long as I can remember.  From good clean fun on Mork and Mindy, and Mrs. Doubtfire, and Aladdin(the Genie is dead!?!?!?!?), to the serious in Good Morning, Vietnam, and the seriously underrated Awakenings with Robert De Niro, and Good Will Hunting, and Dead Poets Society, and even the head scratchers like One Hour Photo...he was everywhere.

And then...the manic comedy. 

This clip is of my favorite.  I'll warn you, it's filthy as all get-out, so if certain 4 letter words offend you, just think happy 'Nanu, Nanu' thoughts and skip this.

Me? I'm drinking a toast to Mr. Williams tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment