Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.31.2011

Who is John Galt?

Woke up this morning and saw a promising thing...one of the Top 10 'Trending' items on Yahoo right now are searches for the Atlas Shrugged Movie, coming out April 15th.

I watched the trailer, and am quite intrigued.  I read one guys blog where he got all pouty because the movie doesn't have any stars in it 'This was supposed to have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in it!' 

Good.  I want the movie to be about the story, not about the stars.  For the record, the actress playing Dagny Taggart is already much more beautiful than I pictured her in the book.  I just hope that, with the film only getting a 'limited' release, that either it is in my area, or it goes to video rapidly.

Please do enjoy.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment