Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.25.2011

Dexter

As we continue to work our way through the options offered up for viewing on netflix, my wife and I have now started watching 'Dexter'

What an amazingly fascinating T.V. show.  I have only watched two of the episodes so far...and I just can't get over how totally wacked out this series is so far.   The character of Dexter, with his complete lack of human emotion is terribly intriguing...just watching him guess(sometimes wrongly) at how people are wanting him to react...quite an acting job.  Even better is his adoptive father, the cop who taught him how to get away with what he is doing.

Every time SWMBO and I latch on to a new series(like Bones or Buffy) we start out trying to savor things...but we aren't the savoring types...as good as Dexter is, I give us about three weeks to make it through the 48 episodes on netflix. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment