Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.20.2010

Seventy-Sex

Happy Birthday to Sophia Loren, who must be included in the discussion for Most Beautiful Woman EVER, Unlimited Class. 

I am a Happily Married Man.  I know this because my wife tells me so.  And because it is true.  That doesn't mean we can't all agree to put on our Hypothetical Situation Hat.





The picture above was taken earlier this year, so she was only 75-years old vs. the 76 she is today.  Yeah.

If I was not a Happily Married Man, and I found myself at a jazz club, enjoying a relaxing night while smoking a cigar and sipping some scotch, and this lady started hitting on me...well, yeah! 

There will never be another...although Raquel Welch, who is over 70 herself now, is trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment