Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.27.2010

Full speed ahead

Got the truck loaded with packed boxes and plastic containers in the beginning of efforts to de-clutter, and hit the road about 1:30...rolled into Richland at about 5:30.  Much faster drive without potty breaks for the girls. 

Now I'm just trying to settle in at my friends house, and figure out how late I can sleep in in the morning, and still make it back to the Ship Yard by 7:20AM.   Kind of late for those thoughts now.  I just feel like a kid before his first day of school.  It has been a LONG time since I have gone into a totally unknown situation like this.  Even when I transferred for the Navy, at least I knew it was still the Navy on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment