Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.10.2015

Long Week

Yup..been busy, busy, busy.   Opening nights for the production of Cats that I am in is TONIGHT, which means this whole last week has been full dress rehearsals...makeup included...meaning I was at the theater from 5pm-10pm each night.  Luckily, my route to the theater takes me past my house, so I at least to swing through the house for a peck on the cheek, otherwise I would not have seen my kids AT ALL the last week.

At the beginning of the week I looked like this in my costume:

 
By the end of the week, I looked like this:
 
 
The worst part of this is that when I showed my wife this picture, she had NO idea who Bill the Cat was. 

Oh well...that's what you get for having this for dinner all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment