Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

11.07.2014

We all know that saying...

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Well...this one won't happen again. 

While raiding my daughters candy haul, I came across a Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup, and I shamelessly stole it.

Big mistake. 

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup's are close to my favorite candy...easily in the Top 5, probably even Top 3(although I advise folks to stay away from the white chocolate cups...they just don't do it for me.)  I had high hopes for this Butterfinger Cup...but...ick.

I don't mind a Butterfingers Bar...it has it's own special indescribable flavor.  But, their attempt at a Peanut Butter Cup...well, to steal from Douglas Adams, it was 'almost, but not entirely unlike' a GOOD Peanut Butter Cup. 

Yeah...I'm not stealing another one of those from my daughters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment