Last night, being a slave driver, I put the kids to work, hulling beans.
Between my wife and I we tried to convince the girls that hulling beans was the 1800's equivalent of MTV...a very exciting time. Heck, we even kept them working longer by me working in my nightly reading of Harry Potter.
In the end, we ended up getting about 4.5 pounds of beans, which I loaded into the dehydrator, to make sure they get good and dry before we put them up. Not really using any heat...just moving air over them for a day or so.
Did learn a few lessons. Once again, like with my tomatillo's, I think these could have gone a little bit longer...and I also learned I should have stopped watering them a few days ago...it would have promoted the pods starting to dry, making them easier to hull.
Next year. It's like 'tomorrow', only bigger.