Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.25.2011

Finding a use for useless items...

While unpacking and organizing at the new house, I came across my box of accumulated gun locks.  Tired of carrying them around for several years(and unsure why I had been doing it at all), I headed for the trash can with them.  SWMBO stopped me short, asking me to save at least one for her.  With a deep sigh(since this is how the box began in the first place) I did. 

Yesterday I came home, and found that she had made me proud, using Ruger's lock to keep the gate leading out off of our patio closed. 


Guess it serves both as a lock, and a warning...I mean, if you find a guy using a S&W gun lock on his utility shed, are you gonna try to mess with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment