Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.02.2011

Cramping my style...

My mother-in-law flew in from Connecticut today for a 10 day visit.

I like her...I mean, she raised the woman that I love more than anything else in the world, so she can't be all bad. There is none of the in-law related tension that we are told should exist. I don't feel any different about her spending 10-days in our 2-bedroom apartment than I would feel about ANYONE spending 10-days with us in our 2-bedroom apartment.

I'm an equal opportunity privacy invasion hater.

Oh, it's the right thing to do...she has paid money to come visit us...there is no way I am making her spend money to not stay with us. If it means I can't sit around in my undies and watch T.V. snuggled on the couch for a few days...so be it.

I can sacrifice undie time for a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment