Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

1.29.2013

Wish it wasn't such a long drive.

I saw this story floating around on facebook following the recent gun buy back in Seattle, but I wanted to verify it before posting about it here.

  Seattle Gun BuyBack Get’s JACKED! Turns Into a Damn Gun Show! LOL

It turns out that it was true...as evidenced by this slightly less...boisterous headline from the local Fox affiliate. 

Gun buyback draws rival offers

Kickass.  If they did a gun buy back in the Tri-Cities, or Yakima, or even Spokane which is about two hours away...I would be there.  Can't see myself doing the 4.5 hours to Seattle...especially, because like one guy said, there are only SO many old .22 pump guns you can really use. 

I would just loved to have seen the steam rising off the Mayor's forehead when his Police Chief told him there was nothing he could do to stop it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment