Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.07.2011

Ghost Whisperer.

For the most part, I have been lucky enough that when it comes to what TV series we want to start working our way through on Netflix, my wife and I have agreed.

Until now.

SWMBO has decided that one of the series she wishes to start watching is 'The Ghost Whisperer', and, well, it's not really up my alley.  There is a bit too much weepy emotional stuff in it so far...and the last thing I really need is to be more weepy. I mean, the few episodes I have watched don't seem like a bad show...it's just not as good as Bones, Dexter or Buffy.

It's kind of unusual that I have not previously given 'The Ghost Whisperer' at least half a chance...I mean, it does have Jennifer Love Hewitt in it, and she is more than attractive enough that you would have thought I would have given this show at least a 'ghost' of a chance but...

I just haven't haven't been able to get into the 'spirit' of it yet...not like BBC's fine series Jekyll. 

So far the wife and I have been fairly impressed by most of the BBC's offerings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment